DM1000B QuikVoice Sound Board
* Operation Mode: playback only
* No. of Channels: 1 (mono)
* Sound Quality: voice grade
* Sampling Method: CVSD
* Max. Sound Segments: 1
* Memory Type: EPROM (27C0x0)
* Max Memory Capacity: 1 MB (27C080)
* Max. Recording Time: 4 minutes @ 32 kbps
* Supply Voltage: 9~12 VDC
* Battery Operation: not suitable
* Output Power: 1.5W (8 Ohm load)
DM1000B is a voice grade sound board which can play a single, pre-recorded message. It is totally
self-contained and requires only a power supply, a speaker and a trigger device (such as a push button switch) to operate. The DM1000B can be purchased with different memory amount. The maximum memory amount is 1M bytes which can store 4
minutes of sound digitized at 32 Kbps.
By using the VP880 sound development system, the message is pre-recorded into a non-volatile EPROM chip which needs no battery backup. Playback can be triggered by a number of devices such as push button, PLC output, motion sensor and dry contact closures. The built-in power amplifier can deliver up to 1.5W into an 8 Ohm speaker, with adjustable volume control.
DM1000B is usually used in applications requiring little or no message change. Low cost and compact size are its main advantages.