DM1000LS QuikVoice Sound Board
* Operation Mode: playback only
* No. of Channels: 1 (mono)
* Sound Quality: voice grade
* Sampling Method: CVSD
* Max. Sound Segments: 1
* Memory Type: EPROM (27C0x0)
* Max Memory Capacity: 8 M-bit
* Total Time: 4 minutes (32 Kbps)
* Supply Voltage: 6 or 9~12 VDC
* Battery Operation: suitable
* Output Power: 1W (4 Ohm load)
DM1000LS is a voice-grade sound board which can play a single, pre-recorded message. It is
totally self-contained and requires only a power supply, a speaker and a trigger device (such as a push button switch) to operate. The DM1000LS can be purchased with different memory sizes. The maximum memory size is 8M bits which can
store 4 minutes of sound digitized at 32 Kbps.
By using the VP880 sound development system, the message is pre-recorded into a non-volatile EPROM chip which needs no battery backup. Playback can be triggered by a number of devices such as push button, motion sensor and dry contact closures. The built-in power amplifier can deliver up to 1W into a speaker, with adjustable volume control.
DM1000LS is usually used in applications requiring little or no message change. Its ultra low standby power makes it particularly suitable for battery operated applications. It is also compatible with our SU20 passive infrared motion sensor.